Looking for an easy way build landing pages in WordPress? You need a landing page plugin that allows you to quickly create landing pages by using simple drag and drop tools without writing any code. In this article, we will review top 5 of the best WordPress landing page plugins and compare them against each other.
Why Use a Landing Page Plugin for WordPress?
If you created your website to sell a book, service, or another product, then you need to make a landing page.
Landing pages help you improve your conversions and convert more visitors into customers.
We know that most business owners and WordPress beginners are not tech savvy and cannot write code. That’s where a WordPress landing page plugin comes in.
These plugins come with several ready to use templates with drag and drop tools to edit them or create your own landing pages from scratch.
This gives you freedom to quickly build landing pages for your marketing campaigns without hiring a developer. You can reuse your templates, create new ones, and build your own library of ready to deploy landing page designs.
That being said, let’s take a look at the best WordPress landing page plugins, and how they stack up against each other.
Our criteria for this comparison is: ease of use, flexibility, and design possibilities.
All plugins mentioned in this list are mobile responsive.
- Beaver Builder
- Beaver Builder is a popular WordPress landing page plugin. It comes with dozens of ready-made templates that you can use as starting point for your landing pages.
- Editing landing pages is a breeze with Beaver Builder’s blazing fast drag and drop builder. Simply point and click on any element in a page to edit its properties. You can also move them up and down, or add new modules to your page. You can see more details in our article on creating custom WordPress layouts with Beaver Builder
- Beaver Builder is designed to work with any WordPress theme. You can switch themes without worrying about your landing pages.
- If at any point you decide to stop using it, then your content will be neatly ported to the default WordPress editor.
- By far, it is the most beginner-friendly and easy to use WordPress landing page plugin on the market. Despite its ease of use, it is still powerful enough to create landing pages for any kind of website.
- Grade: A+
- Pricing: Starting from $99 for unlimited websites and 1 year of support.
- Review: We found Beaver Builder to be the most easy to use landing page plugin for WordPress. The builder interface is intuitive and fast. The ability to edit anything with point and click works really well. With dozens of readymade templates, Beaver Builder is certainly the best WordPress landing page plugin.
- ۲٫ Elementor
- Elementor is another easy to use WordPress landing page builder. It is super fast and comes with several ready-made templates for different scenarios including landing pages.
- It has a blazing fast UI with live editor. Page area can be arranged into sections and columns. You can add modules to your columns like buttons, images, headings, sliders, and more. You can also use WordPress widgets and widgets added by other WordPress plugins installed on your website.
- Want to build a page from scratch? You can start with Elementor’s canvas template which offers a blank slate to create your own pages with unique design and layout. See it in action in our guide on how to create custom wordpress layouts with Elementor.
- Grade: A
- Pricing: Starting from $49 for single site with 1 year of support and updates.
- Review: Elementor is easy to use and learn, which makes it a great landing page plugin. It has professionally designed templates and several modules, which offer even more flexibility to create your own pages.
- ۳٫ Divi
- Divi is a popular option for building landing pages in WordPress. It is created by Elegant Themes, one of the oldest WordPress theme shops in the market. If you are using one of their themes, then you probably already have access to Divi.
- It comes with 20+ ready to use templates. You can also create your own templates and reuse them later. Divi comes with beautiful point and click page editor and a ton of drag and drop elements. It is super easy to use and work with.
- Divi is available as a theme with integrated builder, so you can use it to make a custom blog design. It is also available as a standalone builder that works with any other WordPress theme.
- Grade: A
- Pricing: Starting from $89 per year for unlimited websites
- Review: Divi offers a good user experience with a very easy to use and intuitive landing page editor. There’s a strong community around Divi that’s fast growing, and the ElegantThemes team is constantly coming up with new features.
- ۴٫ OptimizePress
- OptimizePress is a powerful WordPress landing and sales page plugin. It comes as a theme as well as a plugin allowing you to use it with any other WordPress theme.
- There are 30+ ready to use templates. Each one of them is designed to be a high converting sales page.
- It comes with a design tool to edit landing page templates. The part that stands about OptimizePress is that it seamlessly connects with several email marketing services and WordPress membership plugins.
- This makes OptimizePress a very comprehensive solution for landing pages.
- Grade: B+
- Pricing: Starting from $97 for 3 websites with 1 year of support and updates.
- Review: OptimizePress is a comprehensive solution with a lot of features. However, when it comes to editing, it is not as intuitive as some other plugins in this list.
- ۵٫ Coming Soon Pro by SeedProd
- Coming Soon Pro by SeedProd is another great option to quickly build beautiful coming soon pages that are optimized for conversions.
- It has several beautifully designed templates that you can easily tweak and setup. It works with all top email marketing services and has built-in social media integration in all templates.
- Unlike other plugins on the list, Coming Soon Pro is limited to creating coming soon, maintenance pages, and product launch placeholders. For details, see our guide on creating beautiful coming soon pages in WordPress with SeedProd.
- Grade: B
- Pricing: Starting from $29 for 1 site with no addons. $79 for all addons included.
- Review: Coming Soon Pro is a great tool to quickly build coming soon or product launch landing pages. However, it is not ideal to build landing pages for sale and post-launch marketing.
- Looking at the top WordPress landing page plugins, it became quite clear to us that Beaver Builder is the best landing page plugin in the market.
- It has beautiful landing page templates. The page editor is intuitive, fast, and easy to use. The best part is that it works with any WordPress theme and is compatible with all essential WordPress plugins.
- We hope this comparison helped you find the best WordPress landing page plugins. You may also want to see our comparison of best WordPress contact form plugins and WordPress backup plugins.
- If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for WordPress video tutorials. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.