Do you want to allow your customers to make an appointment directly from your WordPress site? Whether you are a dentist, hair salon, consultant, or manage a hotel, being able to book an appointment is essential for business. In this article, we will show you the 5 best WordPress appointment and booking plugins.
These WordPress appointment plugins are good for making appointments, managing reservations, and even rentals. However, if you are interested in a complete hotel booking management plugin, then check out our tutorial on how to add a hotel room booking system in WordPress.
Having that said, let’s take a look at the booking plugins that will make it easy for your users to book an appointment directly from your website.
- BirchPress is a comprehensive WordPress booking plugin. It allows you to add a professional online booking management system into your WordPress site. Your users can book appointments from your website and pay for it using their PayPal account or Credit Card.
- BirchPress syncs your booking calendar with your other calendars such as Google Calendar, iCal, Android, Outlook, etc. It has a customizable email notification and reminder system to keep you and your clients informed about the booking.
- ۲٫ Booking Calendar
- Booking Calendar is one of the oldest free WordPress booking plugin in the market. It is simple, easy to use, and well documented. It comes with a calendar view for both you and your website visitors. You can easily add your booking / appointment form into any WordPress post or page.
- While it is simple enough for beginners, it is also very powerful and comes with a whole range of options that can be configured from the plugin’s settings page. It comes with built-in captcha to prevent spam, email notifications, jQuery effects, etc. You can even customize the booking form with your own custom fields.
- ۳٫ Appointment Calendar
- As the name suggests, Appointment Calendar allows you to add an appointment booking management system into your WordPress site. Simply add the service you offer and then add the plugin shortcode into any WordPress post or page.
- It allows you to set available time slots that users can book. You can add business hours, lunch breaks, and meeting hours so that users can book according to your availability. It comes with an email notification for you and your clients. You can even export your appointments to a CSV file and use them anywhere else.
- ۴٫ WP Simple Booking Calendar
- WP Simple Booking Calendar is another straight forward WordPress booking plugin. Simply create a calendar and then it to a post or page using the shortcode. It only allows users to book an entire day. This means there are no hourly time slots.
- If you were looking for something very simple and basic for rooms, accommodation, or other per day offerings, then this plugin will do the job. For more complex items, look at the plugins we mentioned above.
- ۵٫ Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms is one of the best contact form plugin for WordPress. It is famous for its ease of use with the drag-drop interface.
- If you already own the plugin, then you can easily create your own booking form with it. Gravity Forms has built-in support for notifications, so you can send appointment confirmation email automatically. Since Gravity Form stores your form data, all your appointments will be stored on your WordPress site as well.
- You can also connect Gravity Forms with anything using Zapier. This way you can connect your booking form to Google Calendar and then add that Google Calendar in a WordPress post or page.
- That’s all, we hope this article helped you find an appointment and booking plugin for your WordPress site. You may also want to look at these 9 best WordPress SEO plugins and tools that you should use.
- If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for WordPress video tutorials. You can also find us on Twitter and Google+.